What We Expect From You
Help us to help you. Please:
- Read any leaflets we give you when you register.
- Tell us if your personal details, address, contact numbers, etc change.
- Tell us, as soon as possible, if you cannot keep an appointment.
- Only ask for home visits if you or the patient is too ill to come to the surgery.
- Ask for more than one appointment if you want more than one patient seen. If we are running late please be patient, as on other occasions it might be you that needs the extra time. Please do not blame the receptionists.
- Follow our lifestyle advice for best results.
- Please only telephone for results between 2.00 and 4.00pm.
- Treat all our staff courteously.
- Note that if anyone threatens, abuses or assaults us we may inform the police and opt to remove that patient from the practice list within NHS guidance.