Back to News
Posted on 29 Mar 2022
We are still suffering the effects of covid Omicron and continue to have a reduced work-force due to staff needing to get tested and isolate until results are received, so please be patient when contacting the surgery.
Please let us know if you answer yes to any of the questions below:
- Do you or any member of your household/family have a confirmed diagnosis of
- COVID-19 diagnosed in the last 14 days?
- Do you or any member of your household/family have suspected COVID-19 and are waiting for a COVID-19 test result?
- Have you had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, or
- Been in isolation with a suspected case in the last 10 days?
Do you have any of the following symptoms;
- High temperature or fever?
- New, continuous cough?
- A loss or alteration to taste or smell?
We appreciate your co-operation during these challenging times.